Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Look A Likes

So ever since Mr. Hunt and I have started dating, we have had at least one person every few months or so ask if we are brother and sister, and sometimes even TWINS! I think we look a little alike, but not to where I would think we are siblings. They almost always say that our smile is the same, our hair is the same exact color and texture (both wavy), our skin color is the same, and our eyes are the same exact color. I guess I can sort of see it. I definitely think that Mr. Hunt and I look more alike than my own brothers and I.

This really has nothing to do with this, but I am kind of sad. Dylan has been taller than me for awhile now....maybe 4 years or so. But now Davis is taller than me too! We took a picture together this weekend, and he is taller! I cant believe it. Most people think that Dylan is the oldest and I am the middle child. I have a feeling they will soon think Dylan is the oldest, then Davis, then me.





Oh well, I like to think (and I know) that my brothers will take care of me like I am the youngest anyways. They love me almost as much as I love them.

I have to go now, but Ill post about our weekend with Dylan, Davis and Trey this past weekend. We always have a little too much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting