Thursday, July 15, 2010

River in the front seat

So whenever I need to take the puppies anywhere in the car, they have to stay in the way back of the car so that they dont distract me.

This past week I had to take River to the vet because he has an ear infection and a skin rash. I decided to let him sit up front for once. HE LOVED IT! I dont think I would be able to do this with Hannah though because I think she would try to get in my lap.

He sat in the seat like a human and just was content looking out the window. I rolled the window down for him, but he wasnt really interested in sticking his head out. It was a pretty hot day, but I didnt realize River was so hot. He sat in the seat and stuck his nose to the A/C! It was hilarious. Once he figured out that he liked this, he didnt move. I love him!


The only bad part was that the seat belt reminder kept beeping. That just goes to show how big River really is. The car thought he was a person!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting