Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Pool Days

Sunday was a pool day for the dogs. They love to go to their "grandparents" house and swim in the pool.

This was the first time I have seen Hannah swim. When we got her at the end of summer last year, she was too small to swim. Mr. Hunt saw her swim once when I wasn't there. She still has a hard time finding the edge of the pool and steps to get out, but she is cute. She loves the water for sure. When she wasn't swimming, she laid on the top step and took in the view. There was very little time that she was out of the water. Even when we dried her off to go home, she we trying to sneak back in. Mr. Hunt and I were walking River and Hannah in our neighborhood last week and we always walk along the pond. Hannah always pulls on the leash towards the water. I still had never seen Hannah swim so I asked Mr. Hunt "Should I see what she does if we get close tot he water?" He said sure, so I walked closer towards the water. In my head I thought she would sniff and look into the water, but she just jumped right in with the leash still on. She almost pulled me in with her. She is a water baby for sure.


River loves the water too but I think he loves the tennis ball more than the water. Ill tell you about the tennis balls another time, but River only got in the water if the ball was in the water. Sometimes if he got hot, he would put the ball in the water himself, then run to the other side of the pool and jump in after it. He is getting better at jumping in too.

I got pretty sunburned on Saturday at the pool while Mr. Hunt went to the South Carolina Regional baseball game, so I staying the shade all day Sunday. It was still nice to be outside and nice to see the dogs have so much fun.

I bet you already know, but they slept very well that night. We need a pool in our backyard one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting