Friday, June 18, 2010

Cake and Work

So Hannah enjoyed her birthday cake very much. So did River. It was a banana flavored cake. I was thinking about getting River his own treat, like a little snack, but I didn't think Hannah would eat the whole cake.
When I got home with the cake, River put his two front paws on the counter (which her NEVER does). He knew it was something for him. Hannah didn't even care there was something there. She was roaming around in the back yard. I cut the cake in half and put the pieces on separate plates. First they stated licking the icing off, then they realized that it was going to take too long, so they both put the whole piece in their mouth at the same time and chewed it up. Then they acted surprised that it was gone. They licked the floor for awhile and Hannah had icing on her nose that she was trying to get off for a long time. They even sniffed in the trash (which they NEVER do either) to see if there was some left. I think this will be a tradition for the doggie birthdays.


Right now I am sitting at work. I have alot to do, but its Friday and I am distracted.

Instead of seeing this everyday, I wish I could make the same amount of money dancing everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting