Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hannah is One

Hannah Sky Hunt turns one year old today. This past year has really flown by. She is no where near the size that River was when he turned one, so I think she will always be smaller than him. This morning she did her normal routine of trying to wake us up before the alarm went off. Normally I get very annoyed and ignore her, but not this morning. I sang Happy Birthday to her just like I did River the morning of his birthday. She looked at me funny, and turned her head sideways in confusion, then went right back to her morning routine.

I am going to the Canine Cafe this afternoon after work to pick up a doggie birthday cake. This should be interesting. The Cafe is pretty cool. They have all types of treats and you can personalize everything. I hope she likes it.

Despite how crazy Hannah is she is such a loving, loyal dog. She is always trying to be right next to Mr. Hunt or I, and she loves River just the same. I am so glad that we decided to get Hannah, she River's best pal. I cant remember how it was before Hannah. She makes everyday interesting. Not one day goes by without me laughing at her for one reason or another. She has a giant personality of her own, but wouldn't know what to do without without the rest of us.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH! I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting