Friday, June 4, 2010

Birthdays!

Happy Birthday to My wonderful Grandma and the beautiful Katie Hunt (Mr. Hunt's sister). I hope you all have a great day today.

Katie is now just as old as the REAL Mr. Hunt, 26. At least the real Mr. Hunt tells us he is 26. I talked to Katie today and she said she may stay at 26 too. We will see! Katie is such a sweet girl, and she deserves a great day today. (This is the only picture I could find of us. I think we may need to take some more pictures together. This is at the Panthers game...obviously when it was raining).

Im not sure how old my Grandma is turning this year, but I hope she has a wonderful day too. I couldnt ask for a better grandmother! I love her very much!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I LOVE YOU BOTH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting