Monday, June 14, 2010

Car Rides and Lazy Days

I know you probably know by now that Hannah is not anywhere near a normal dog. She is very special. She is also way too smart for Mr. Hunt and I. Lately during her car rides, she has tried to sneak to the front seats. She will slowly put her two front paws on the back of the seat and look over. Slowly but surely she will get further and further down the back of the seat. Sometimes we catch her and she will hop back to the back, but other times its too late and she gets stuck. Her two front paws will be standing on the back seat and the two back legs are too short to stand in the back so she is stuck. Of course River is a good boy and stays in the back. I think it is so funny that he just watches Hannah act up, and he never follows her. Such a good kid!



We had a great weekend. Saturday we went back to Mr. Hunt's parent house to go to the pool with the dogs. Mr. Hunt made beer can chicken on the grill which was very good. When we got home in the late afternoon, we took a nap. I was so tired. River loves to cuddle. I don't mind it either. After our nap we went to a Mexican restaurant for dinner.

Sunday we took the dogs to the doggie salon. I would have never guessed it would be so much like a real salon. It even smelled like a salon. They both got shampooed, brushed out (which was great because they are shedding like crazy for the summer), their ears cleaned, and their nails clipped. They had to stay their pretty much all day since it was busy. Mr. Hunt and I went to Wild Wings to watch the Gamecocks play baseball. by the way, THEY ARE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!! I went to the pool for an hour before it started to rain and we had to pick the dogs back up. When we picked them up, they had a report card. Rivers said "River was great-did not cause any problems-bring him back soon." Can you guess what Hannah's said? It said "Hannah was sweet and talkative-bring her back soon." I'm not surprised. This means she made her famous "noise" the whole time. Man, I feel bad. That had to of been a little annoying. At least they said to bring her back soon, she couldn't have been that bad. When we got home, we cleaned the WHOLE house. I love when the house is clean.

I'm looking forward to 4th of July weekend. I need a mini vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting