Monday, February 8, 2010

Super-Day Birth-Bowl

Yesterday was the Super Bowl...and Chris' 24th birthday! (it was also Michael's 24th birthday). Their birthdays always land close to Super Bowl and I'm sure it has landed on Super Bowl before, but this year was the first since we've been together.
I got Chris two sweaters from Ralph Lauren that he loves. Of course I gave them to him a week early because I cant keep secrets. So yesterday I didn't have much for him. He isn't the type that makes a big deal out of his birthday anyway.
We went over to his parents house yesterday afternoon to hang out with them and his sister Katie who came into town from Atlanta. Katie got Chris the Balderdash game which I had never played before. Its a fun game. Chris kept saying things needed to be done because "its my birthday."
Later, before the game started, we went over to Chris' neighbor's house to watch the game. Between the Hunts and the Butlers, there was so much food. We ate snacks, chili, and two kinds of cake. The rest of the game I felt like I was in a food coma.
I'm very glad the Saints won. One because they have never gone to or won the Super Bowl, and two because that is who Chris wanted to win and it was his birthday.
I think Chris had a great birthday yesterday. He got to spend it with his family and me, he got to eat good food, and drink some beer, and watch football.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!! I Love You! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting