Thursday, February 18, 2010

Brothers

Aren't brothers great? I love my brothers so much. I miss them all the time. I don't think a day goes by where I don't think about them.
Older or younger, it doesn't matter, brothers are awesome. I don't have a sister so I'm not sure how those are. I think if I had a sister that would be fun and all, but I think I like being the only girl besides mommy. I wouldn't have wanted to "share" stuff with a sister.
If you don't know already, I have two younger brothers. Dylan is 19 and Davis is going to be 13 this weekend. WOW...they have grown up fast. Yes, Davis and I are 10 years apart and I love it. When he was born I was old enough to remember all of his life and I had fun as a 10 year old girl who loved to play "house". I would pretend Davis was mine! When Dylan was born I was only 4 years old and I don't remember anything. I think the earliest thing I remember about him is when I taught him to sit all by myself. Also the time when we were in our parents bed and we couldn't find the remote for the TV so I made him pull out the drawers of the cabinet that the TV was on and use them as stairs to change the channel. That ended very bad, the cabinet crashed down on him with me under too because I tried to save him. Anyway...which ever one of those came first.
When I left for college, Dylan was 13 and Davis was 7. That's why it seems that time flew by, because I only get to see them a few times a year. I felt like I had to take care of them back then, but now when I see them I feel like they should be taking care of me. They are so big now. Dylan is so much taller than me and Davis is just as tall as me. Most of the time people that don't know us think that Dylan is the oldest.
I am so proud of the things they have done. They have both accomplished so much. I hope they know how much they are loved by me and our Mom and Dad. Sometimes I worry about them and I'm not sure why. I think I just want them to be happy all the time no matter what, and be safe (you know how boys are). That's why every time I talk to them I say that I love them.

Dylan and Davis: if you are reading this, please know how much I love and miss you all the time. I wish you lived here with me so that we could be together everyday. If you ever need anything, please call me. I want to know all about your lives and want to know that you are happy with what you are doing. Keep doing what you are doing and know that you can accomplish anything you want to. Its a surprise, but Mr. Hunt and I are coming to see you tomorrow for the weekend and I can write that on here because I don't think you read this often if at all.
LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting