Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Chefs in the house

One of the many things Chris and I love to do together is cook. We actually were in cooking class together in college which was a blast. Not only do we love to cook, we love to eat and try all types of food. We love to eat out, but since it can get expensive we only gout on the weekends and on Wednesdays. All of the other days we cook.
One of Chris' fortes is making pizza. While Chris worked at Danos for three years, he learned all the ticks and trades of the pizza making. He is very particular about it. We decided to make our own pizza from scratch one night.
I was nervous about making my own pizza in front of the guy who made pizzas for three years straight, but I have to say that I did pretty good. If anything, it was very fun and different from the normal dinner making nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting