Thursday, February 4, 2010

Daily Routine

I was thinking today at work that I am ready for something different. My daily routine is not going to change anytime soon. I don't have a summer break or spring break, not even good holiday breaks. As soon as Chris and I get some vacation days together, we absolutely have to go somewhere.
My daily routine:
6:00am: Chris' alarm goes off
6:50am: Chris finally gets up after the alarm going off every 9 minutes
7:20am: I'm still in bed, but I don't go back to sleep.
7:40am: Kiss Chris goodbye for the day
7:45am: I roll out of bed (dogs are so excited), take a shower (optional, depending on if I took a shower the night before), and get ready
8:15am: eat breakfast and head to work
8:30am: Arrive at work
12:00pm: Go home for lunch
12:15pm: Feed the dogs lunch and let them outside
12:20pm: Make something to eat for lunch
1:00pm: Head back to work
1:15pm: arrive back at work
5:00pm: finishing things at work and head home
5:15pm: Meet Chris at the grocery (unless he goes before i get off or its Wednesday because we eat out on Wednesdays)
5:45pm: Get home and let the dogs out
6:00pm: Cook and eat dinner
7:00pm: Feed the dogs dinner
The rest of the evening depends on the day of the week because I have a few shows that I like to watch.
10:00pm: Head to bed and go to sleep

Any day that doesn't follow this schedule is interesting to me. I love my life and my routine, but sometimes different is fun too.

CANT WAIT FOR VACATION!!! and I don't even know when that will be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting