Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mr. Hunt

From now on I will refer to Chris as Mr. Hunt in my blogs. It was a request from him last night.
My favorite blog that I read everyday and that inspires me to write blogs of my own is the nienie dialogues. I think I already wrote a blog about her but she has been through alot. She has a husband and four children (she wants more too). She was in a plane crash two years ago and she and her husband got burned badly. She got burned the most though, she is still getting treatments for it. She has been doing her blog since before the crash about he life with her family, now she writes about recovering and how her life has changed.
Anyway, for some reason she refers to her husband as Mr. Neilson. I tell Mr. Hunt all about Nienie everyday after I read her blog. He thought it was funny that she calls him Mr. Neilson.
Yesterday I told Mr. Hunt that I wrote about how he loved tomatoes and that he should really read my blog sometime. (He says he doesn't want to read any of them right. He wants to read them all in ten years). When I told him about this, he asked if I referred to him as Mr. Hunt. I said "No, but ill start to if you want me to. Ill write a blog about it tomorrow explaining why I will call you that, and call you that from now on." He smiled (which is my favorite thing he does).
So here I am, just like I said I would, telling you about Mr. Hunt (my best friend).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting