Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Favorite Cuisines

I have alot of favorite foods, steak, pizza, and anything cheese related just to name a few; but if I had to pick a type of food to eat for the rest of my life it would be either Italian food or Mexican food. I love them both.
I used to work at Carrabbas as a waitress, that didn't last long. I didn't like being a waitress, not to mention I could hardly deliver any food to the table without drooling all over it. I always ended up getting something to eat and taking it home since I got a 50% discount. That discount was great too because not only did I get 50% off at Carrabbas, I also got it at Outback and Bonefish. I think the reason I love Italian food so much is because they use alot of cheese. I also love pasta and sauce and they use alot of that too.
Mexican food might be my favorite out of the two. I especially love chips and salsa. I always get the queso dip to go along with the chips, but talking to a girl I work with that knows authentic Mexican food, she said that there is no such thing as queso in authentic Mexican food. I was a little disappointed. Now when I say Mexican food, I don't mean Taco Bell. I try to go to the most authentic restaurants (that have queso). I usually always get the same thing, but always nibble off of Mr. Hunt's plate. I always get a chicken and cheese quesadilla. Again, I think it is the fact that everything that is Mexican food is basically covered in cheese. I also love their red rice (not really sure of the name) but not a fan of beans.
Tonight Mr. Hunt and I are meeting his brother and wife, Michael and Rachel at Monterrey Mexican Restaurant. We usually meet them there once a week. Rachel and I both get margaritas with salt on the rim. Rachel doesn't like cheese so everything she orders, she gets no cheese. Maybe I should tell her to get the cheese and put it on my plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting