Wednesday, July 24, 2013

So What!

This is my first link up but I like to read others and find new mommies to follow so I thought Id give this a try. I'm linking up with Shannon from Life After I Dew. Go check her out!

So What Wednesdays is me listing a few things that I'm saying "So What" to this week. Here we go...


  • So what I'm trying my hardest to walk at least 2 miles a day before it gets over 100 degrees here in Texas (trying to lose some baby weight), but not really paying attention to what I eat for dinner. Mr. Hunt and I had hot dogs last night from Sonic. So what....it was National Hot Dog day and they were $1 each!
  • So what I continue to stay awake looking at Facebook Instagram and YouTube until midnight every night lately, then complain the next day that I'm tired. So what....its the only time I get to sit, relax, and catch up.
  • So what I still haven't baby proofed this house and Jane has officially been crawling for two weeks now. I know I'm just making it harder for myself because I have to constantly follow her around everywhere until I do so. So what....I'm lazy and have no clue even where to start or what to buy, Id rather just watch her like a hawk!
  • So what Ive been painting my nails even when I know they will chip within a day. I keep trying to paint them and just hope they will stay nice looking, only to remember and ask myself why the next day. They just look worse all chipped up than not painted at all. So what I cant keep nail polish on to save my life. I'm a mom and that means I do tons of dishes and wash my hands all the time...ain't nobody got time for that (nail polish that is).
  • So what I hate ironing. In fact, I used to never ever iron Mr. Hunts shirts until recently. We always buy the ones that don't require ironing, but they still just don't look perfect, so Ive recently started ironing them. Yeah, Mr. Hunt could do it, but I'm the stay at home mommy and I feel like I should do it since I do the laundry. So what my husband has been walking around a little wrinkly until now, he didn't seem to mind.

That's it for this week. That was fun, I like admitting things like this! Maybe Ill do this every week!

Love y'all,
Jen H

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting