Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Allergies SUCK

Ive never had allergies until I moved here to Texas. What the heck? Now they are horrible! I'm not even sure what I'm allergic to, but whatever it is really gets to me.

Is it pollen?


Dust?


Grass?


Mold?


Cedar?



Or something else? Not to mention, whatever it may be, the fur babies are definitely affected too. Poor puppies cant stop itching!

Does anyone know how to tell what it is you're allergic to, and what to do about it? I don't know how much more I can take!

My nose is like a water faucet, my head kills me, my eyes water, my nose itches like crazy, and I cant stop sneezing. The weird thing is that the allergy medicines only work sometimes. Right now I take one  every morning just to be safe. Some days, sadly, I don't get out of the house except to check the mail or to let the dogs out, but even just doing that will cause some crazy allergic reactions.

I'm not sure when all this ends because I didn't pay too much attention to it last year since I was pregnant, but I hope it ends soon. Texas allergies....you aren't so nice.

Love,
jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting