Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Shopping Just Got Easier

I'm so glad we got one of those shopping cart and high chair covers for Jane. Not only does it keep her from sitting and touching a whole bunch of germs, but right now I feel like she can sit up better in with it on. It doesn't have special padding or anything, but you can fluff it a little to pad it....kind of.

We have been putting her in the high chair for about a month now and she was definitely a little wobbly, but we could feed her the best like that and she seemed to enjoy it. 

Gone are the days of a content baby in the car seat attached to the grocery cart. The last few times she would be fine for about 10 minutes, but then she would get so antsy, arch her back, scream, and want to get out, so Mr. Hunt and I decided to give this a try.....


As you can tell by the picture, she liked it. I'm not going to lie though, by the end of our shopping trip, she did get a little worn out. I think she was tired of sitting up, but I'm not sure. We gave her a few toys to play with, but of course most of them ended up being thrown on the floor.


As the title says, shopping has gotten easier....to an extent. Yes, its easier to not have to lug her entire car seat into the store and cross my fingers that I don't run into anything with the cart since its sometimes impossible to see where I'm going with the car seat on the cart. But, its also just got a little more difficult at the same time. I now have to entertain her a little more and just hope I get through the shopping trip without every single toy being thrown on the ground and she decides she doesn't want to sit in there anymore.

Good thing I only go grocery shopping once and week and the other times I go are on the weekend with Mr. Hunt or without Jane, so if we have a melt down then one of us can hold her or take her out of the store.

Love,
Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting