Tuesday, July 2, 2013

So Many Clothes, Already Gone

After our baby shower and receiving a TON of clothes from my good friends Brandy.....I thought for sure we would be good to go on clothes for a LONG LONG time. Although I knew that most of the clothes were from newborn, 0-3 month, and 3-6 month, I still didn't realize how fast time goes, and how fast she would grow out of them. 

So this past weekend, I found myself going through all the clothes that don't fit Jane anymore. The clothes that I just threw into a small basket in her closet whenever I found that she grew out of them. That small basket was quickly overflowing.


Yep, she already has grown out of all those clothes. Half of which she maybe only wore once. I think there may have been an outfit or two that she NEVER wore. How crazy is that?

Now that Jane wears size 6 months and can definitely wear 9 months (just a tad big), except in jammies she definitely needs 9 months because she is so long....I'm finding we don't have as many options for her to wear. We are not in need of clothes necessarily, its just that we had SO MANY options before.

On another note: Mr. Hunt and I went to Babies R Us this past weekend to get Jane some 9 month jammies since she only had one and the 6 months are getting to where I hate putting them on her, I feel bad squeezing her legs into them. We bought two jammies and I put them on her the past two nights and I can already tell that they aren't going to last long. I'm kind of frustrated that we bought them, but I guess that's how babies go...they grow fast. Good thing their clothes aren't that expensive right?

Oh, and Brandy WHO IS PREGNANT AGAIN!!!!!!!!! gave me a HUGE box of clothes again so I know once I get that mailed to me, we will have a TON of clothes again. Its just crazy how fast she grows out of these clothes.

Love,
Jennifer



PS: Happy Birthday to my best cousin Melissa and my loving Mother in Law Kaki (Mimi)!!! I love you both and hope you have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting