Friday, July 12, 2013

He's A Fireman

He did it! My brother graduated from the Fire Academy and is a Fireman! 

That's him...the third person from the right.



This was during the graduation. My parents, brother Davis, Dylan's girlfriend Jenn and her parents, and some of his friends went to support him. I wish we could have gone, but I was thinking of him all day. It is days like that when I get super home sick, since technically I'm always home sick.


Look at how proud he looks. He should be, he worked HARD!


Now they are all at EMT training. Since the Fireman are usually on the scene before the ambulance, they all need to learn EMT so they could try to save lives before the ambulance arrives if necessary. Makes you that much more thankful for fireman huh?

There he is in the back row, the second from the right.


Great job Dylan. Mr. Hunt, Jane and I (and the fur babies) love you very very much. We are so very proud of everything you've accomplished, especially in the last few months.

Keep up the great work!

Love you,
Your big sis

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting