Monday, January 13, 2014

New Year Cleaning/Organizing

Maybe its the fact that Jane is into EVERYTHING these days, but I find that I'm not really into Spring Cleaning...its more like New Year Cleaning for me.

I have been going around the house lately organizing, cleaning, and getting rid of stuff. Like I said, its probably because Jane is getting into stuff these days, but its also because Jane now is officially off the bottle. No more bottles for her and it was a pretty easy change for her. I will admit that I was nervous about the transition. So the bottles were cleaned and sanitized one last time and put up until the next child. Kind of bitter sweet....

We also just signed a lease extension at this house. We originally signed a year lease not knowing our plans for staying here in Austin. Now that the year is approaching, we still don't have a clue what our plans are. We don't really want to move again to another house here in Austin if we are then going to turn around and move out of Austin within the next year. So.....we just signed an extension. Hopefully we will have a clear idea soon of our plans. I am getting the itch to redecorate a new house. Why does this always happen to me?

Now that this post is officially all over the place, maybe I can direct you to another weekend vlog on my YouTube page. Did you watch the first one? I'm trying my best and working hard to get a video up every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. No promises here though.

Anyway this past weekends vlog turned out super cute....go check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUVRzozfl4U

Talk to y'all soon,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting