Thursday, January 30, 2014

Book Worm

This kid LOVES books. I'm pretty sure a lot of children like books though. What is there not to like? They are colorful, fun, and there is something new to look at on every page. Jane though, is a little obsessed I think. 

She will sit like this.....


and "read" the books for 5 minutes straight. That's a long long time to sit still in one place for her.

Or she will do this....


Sits on the couch in her jammies and reads a dog book while holding her dog figurine and just says "woof woof" over and over.


I'm not sure if she will ever grow out of this, but for now its fun! Although she definitely has her favorite books that she brings for me to read her. I have them memorized and sometimes I'm so sick of them that I make up my own words.


She loves turning the pages also and most of the time she is turning the page before I have read everything on the page anyway.

Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting