Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Dylans 23rd Birthday

My little brother turned 23 the day after Jane's birthday. It was the day we were traveling to South Carolina so I didn't get a chance to write him a post.

He had to work his fireman shift on his birthday, but we were able to go visit him at his station when we landed. Jane had fun looking at the fire truck and cruising around the station.

Dylan,
I hope you had a great birthday. We joked that you now share a birthday with Jane as well as Charlie (family dog), but who better to share with right? I know you don't mind. You are such a great Uncle to Jane (and the fur babies) as well as a great brother to me, Davis, and Mr. Hunt. We all love you very much and hope that 23 is a great year. I have a good feeling it will be.


You're the best! I love you!
You Big Sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting