Monday, January 6, 2014

My New Adventure

OK so I know I talked about this a little in a previous post, but its really happening now. I am starting a YouTube channel and I'm excited and scared about it.

I enjoy watching other people on YouTube who do Vlogs. Its fun to read blogs, but Vlogs are another thing since you can actually see and hear the people.

I'm not really sure what all my channel is going to be, but its a Mom Channel. So very similar to this blog, and no this blog isn't going anywhere, I will be doing both.

The channel will have recipes, Vlogs about everyday stuff, tips and organization stuff, tags (which is just questions that I answer), giveaways, and day in the life's. I'm sure once the channel gets going I will add more stuff, but that's the idea right now.

I really do love this blog, but sometimes I feel like its a lot easier for me to explain myself if I could just video tape myself talking. Like if I did a "Whats in my diaper bag" video (which will be up soon). That would be a lot easier to do and show than to take a million pictures and type it all up. You would get a better idea in a video. Also, an event that I take a lot of pictures at will obviously be easier to put all the pictures on this blog and explain what everything is.

Plus, Jane is doing SO many cute things recently and pictures don't do justice. I just posted a blog up on the channel today and I love that I got so many funny things Jane was doing that I normally wouldn't have video taped.

So, right now I don't plan on changing anything on this blog. I feel like I have enough time in the day (WHAT am I crazy, why did I just say that....because I really don't) to do both. Ive been feeling lately that I need something else for myself. Mr. Hunt has work and duck hunting, and I just have this blog. The YouTube channel will give something else for me.

So, if you want, you can go check my channel out. Right now there are only a few videos including two that I posted a long long time ago.

Here is the link to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/hunt9311/videos

And here is the link to the recent blog that I did of what we did this weekend: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFdYlHfQM14

I hope y'all like it. I promise this blog will still be updated with lots of pictures (if you know me, I love pictures).

Oh, also, if you want to be able to always see the videos I post (because I probably won't always announce them on the blog), subscribe to my youtube channel by clicking the subscribe button. Then when you go to youtube, my videos will be there for you to see.

Let me know what y'all think. I would love some feedback.

Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting