Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas Eve

This first thing wasn't on Christmas Eve, but we went to Augusta GA to spend our "Christmas" with Mr. Hunt's side of the family. We first went to go see Grandmama Geri. I can't believe how different Jane already looks from the last time we went to visit her. 



Here is Mr. Hunt and Boss Hunt with Jane and Grandmama. So sweet!


I almost died here!


It was almost lunch so our visit was short, but we had a good time.


I'm kicking myself for not getting any other pictures while we were in Augusta, but Jane was all over the place and she has found a new love for stairs. 

So, onto Christmas Eve. Jane and I went over to Brandy and Cameron's house to play a little bit. Mr. Hunt and my brothers went golfing. Cameron didn't have school and Brandy was still on bed rest so I wanted to help her out a bit. Even though Cameron and Jane got to play at Jane's party, they really started to play this time. It was so cute!



Cameron was so good at sharing all of her toys and she even said Jane's name for the first time. It sounded perfect!

We tried really hard to get a cute picture of them in front of the Christmas tree, but Brandy and I decided that it will probably be a few years until we can get a good picture of them together. I'm OK with that, these are funny to look at.






Then we told Jane to give Cameron a kiss and she DID!


This beats all pictures!


After spending some time with them, we went back to my parents house for the rest of the day. Mr. Hunt picked out Jane's cute Christmas Eve outfit.




Baby model



I pulled Jane around in her wagon way too many times. She loves it!


LOOK AT THIS SMILE YALL! OMG!



Then Mr. Hunt and I's favorite thing....an OYSTER ROAST! We really wanted to have one while we were in town and Christmas Eve was the best day. My Dad had to pull some serious strings to get some oysters and clams that late of notice. He did good! It was a small roast, but a GOOD one.





Charlie is obsessed with the shells




These are precious! Jane and Uncle Dylan.




After the oyster roast we went inside since it was pretty cold and played some games while putting gout presents for the next morning.

Love,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Carol said...

Pictures of Jane in the wagon are PRECIOUS!!!! Happy New Year!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting