Thursday, January 9, 2014

Jane's One Year Photo Shoot

My good friend Shanyn did it again y'all. These pictures that she took of Jane for her first birthday are priceless. I will cherish all of these forever. She gave me 75 pictures so this is just some of them. I hope y'all enjoy!


Clapping!



She was confused with the balloon at first, but slowly warmed up to it. This balloon still hasn't died and its still in our house!




This one cracks me up! Such a Jane face....


These turned out great too, but she would not stay seated in the chair.





Jane loves looking at herself in the mirror so these were perfect and fun!




Love the pictures that capture the little things like how thin and pretty her hair is.



I made this smash cake as well as the banner behind it. I think they turned out good.



I love how her outfit turned out. So cute!



Icing went straight to her face.



Those blue eyes!



Then she was just interested in running around.



This picture shows the top of the cake where I did a new icing technique




This is one of my favorites. This face...



Then Jane and Shanyn played peek a boo behind this tree for awhile.


Thanks so much Shanyn! They turned out so good. Go check out the rest of her work at shaywillsphoto.com

Love,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting