Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Vacation!

Mr. Hunt and I are headed to PUERTO RICO bright and early tomorrow morning and won't be back until late Sunday night. Mr. Hunt met his goal of selling that was given to him at the beginning of last year and this is how he is rewarded, along with all the others that met their goals too. This trip couldn't have come at a better time. Not to sound greedy or anything, but Mr. Hunt and I NEED this vacation. Of course, I can think of a MILLION other people who NEED this vacation more than us (like my parents), but we need it too. With the stress from moving all the way here and him starting at a new office in a major new role, and me putting the ENTIRE house together on my own, we need small break, and this will be perfect for that.
Anyway, we are staying at the El Conquistador in a room that looks over the marina and onto the ocean.


There is a TON of things to do at the resort including all the water sports you can think of, a water park, a bunch of pools, the beach of course, a spa, and much more. There are a million and one restaurants to choose from too. With all this, I'm not sure how much we are really going to be able to explore because we have a pretty busy schedule.


Busy enough, with time to relax of course, but most of our meals are already planned out whether with a excursion or something that Mr. Hunt's work is providing. I don't want to tell you everything and then just have a re-share when I get back with the details, so Ill just say, we are doing a few GREAT excursions, and going to a few functions, then relaxation will be the next in line.


We will be bringing the laptop with us, but I'm not promising that I will be here to talk to y'all, but I will share tons of stuff on Monday.

PS. I'm having technical problems with my house tour video again. This time something totally different. Mr. Hunt is going to help me tonight, so I may have it up tonight. If not tonight, then when we get back....hopefully. Keep your fingers crossed.


Love,
Vacationing Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting