Sunday, April 8, 2012

MIA

Wow! Ive been gone for a week from this blog, but Ive been very busy....good busy!
My little brother Davis came last Sunday to visit for the entire week of his Spring Break, and we didn't really stop all week to blog or rest.
On Wednesday evening, Rachel and Michael came into town for the remainder of the week and the weekend. Mr. Hunt and I dropped all three of them off at the airport early this morning and now we are finally relaxing.
As much as I can't wait to share all the fun things we did all week long, I have hundreds of pictures to sort through first. Ill be back tomorrow for the details.
I really just wanted to check in and let you know that we are ok here at the Hunt household, and we will be back with our normal everyday posts tomorrow.

Now Ill leave you with this picture. Uncle Davis with River. The fur babies can't ever get enough of him....or anyone for that matter.



Love,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting