Monday, April 16, 2012

Tid-Bits

Mr. Hunt and I just had a VERY relaxing weekend, hence the no blog posts. I think Ive decide that I should just probably let y'all know not to expect posts on the weekends. Its a time that I finally get to be with the stress free Mr. Hunt and the last thing I want to do is talk to y'all (totally kidding). But seriously, the last thing I want to do is be stuck to the laptop.
Anyway, I'm working on putting together the final touches to the post on our house tour with furniture including a video. In the mean time, Ill just share some tidbits of what been happening around here. Nothing too special that deserves its own post, and all accompanied by phone pictures. How fun does that sound?

Mr. Hunt has started to feel (and has mentioned a few times) that the fur babies are more attached to me now that I'm home with them all day. I don't think that is true though. Although when he mentions it, I know he is only talking about Hannah because River has ALWAYS been attached to me. I think they continue to follow me around when Mr. Hunt gets home because I'm the one that does stuff for them. I let them outside, I give them treats, I feed them, and I take them on walks all day long. So when I get up, they suspect something might happen. Anyway, I was happy to see River wanting to be next to Mr. Hunt all night a few nights ago. We started to think something was wrong with him, but I know Mr. Hunt soaked it in, and I had to take pictures.


Mr. Hunt and I both got a gym membership and we have a gym schedule. For the first time since Ive known Mr. Hunt, we are actually sticking to our workout plan outside of the house (since the P90X was very successful for us too, but that was at home). We are also eating very healthy, and doing some stuff at home too. It might have something to do with the fact that we are headed to Puerto Rico here VERY soon. Mr. Hunt is sitting on the exercise ball trying to do some crunches, but River was wanting some love.


Then just minutes later when Mr. Hunt's phone beeped, he got up and River follow along and sat RIGHT next to him, so close that he was almost knocking Mr. Hunt over by leaning all of his weight on his legs. The quality is so poor on these pictures, I'm not even sure you can see them, but if I were to get up to get the real camera, he would have moved and I wanted to cherish the moment. River was attached to Mr. Hunt's side the rest of the night. We still to this day aren't sure what it was, but we liked it. It was a nice change for the both of us, seeing as this is how River is to me 24/7 on a usual case....I know, it might not be healthy.


Speaking of the fur children, here is a sweet picture Mr. Hunt got of Hannah and I during a weekend nap. This is a rare picture because usually if you get this close to Hannah, she starts to get excited. She must have been very tired.


This could be why the babies are so tired when Mr. Hunt gets home and they don't want to do anything but sleep. We spend a lot of time in the backyard. I'm loving it. Its very different from our backyard in Charlotte for a few reasons. The main reason is that the fence is so much taller here providing TRUE privacy. Also, the landscape is a lot better and we have a huge tree that provides nice shade (unlike the Charlotte home). For safety reasons, I make sure to bring their water outside with us, and sometimes it turns into a mini pool when they get really hot. They stick their feet in it and sometimes blow bubbles with their noses underwater trying to get as much of their face in as they can, all something they don't do to the water bowl inside, thank God. Maybe one day when I get a little more adventurous and it gets a little more hot, Ill bring the hose out and we can play with the water that way.


Do you recognize this little one? No? I don't blame you. She is getting SO big SO fast! This is Cameron a little over 8 months old. This was the picture I got on Easter Sunday....warms my heart! The Easter Bunny did her good :)


This has nothing to do with whats going on around here, but whats going on around the Carolina's. I stole the next few pictures from Facebook and I cant help but continue to get excited for Football Season to start on August 30th. But I don't want to rush the summer...decisions decisions. This is a double rainbow over Williams Brice Stadium. Maybe that is good luck for this next season.


This is our poster for the season. Mr. Hunt has both 2010 and 2011 posters that he still needs to hang up somewhere, but he is dying over this one. ATTENTION FAMILY & PEOPLE IN THE COLUMBIA AREA: Can someone PLEASE pick up a poster for Mr. Hunt. If he doesn't get one, I may see a breakdown from him. I don't think he has stopped talking about wanting one for a week now. THANKS!


Clemson's poster is SPOT ON this year. I'm glad they decided to be realistic about their season and who they play.
Sorry Clemson family and friends, I HAD to. This is just TOO funny and I'm sure there is one making fun of the gamecocks too, I just don't want to see it or know of it, thanks.
I'm loving the random goat, the two gamecocks pulling Tajh Boyd down (their best player?) and smashing him, Dabo: the threepeated, and lastly, the cupcake teams they play aren't even mentioned. Why should they be?

That's all for now. Like I mentioned, I'm working hard on the tour of our home, it won't disappoint. Stay tuned.


Love,
Random Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting