Thursday, October 20, 2011

Wedding Bands

Mr. Hunt took my wedding band, engagement ring, and his wedding band to our ring store for a few things today. His ring was a little too big and he took it off a lot because he was afraid that it would fly off his hand. So he got his sized. I got my two rings sautered together. Not only do I think rings look better like this, it was also for the better. My wedding band would always slide around and the two were never lined up correctly. Also, the diamonds on each band would rub against each other and I didn't want any damage to occur.
So after being very excited about this (because I think it looks great), and for the fact that I could never get a good picture of my ring/rings with other cameras. Here is today's picture.

Thursday October 20th, 2011


And just for the heck of it, here are some fur baby pictures. I can't get Hannah to stay still for the life of me. Everytime I point the camera at her, she gets excited and jumps around and trys to lick the camera.


As always, I love these two!


XOXO,
Fur Baby Lover

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting