Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Photo A Day for Year 25

Hey y'all. I wanted to come back and just explain my rules for this photo a day thing.
I'm really excited about it and I look forward to getting to know my camera more and taking some amazing pictures to share with everyone. I also think it will be fun to look back at all the 365 pictures on my next birthday and see what has changed, because alot can in one year.
So, this project is going to be a little laid back, again, I'm just trying to capture my year. The pictures aren't all going to be captured by me. Although I will be learning along the way and taking most of them, Mr. Hunt takes some pretty good pictures too and I will want to be in some of the pictures myself. The pictures aren't going to be of one certain thing either. There will be artistic pictures, pictures of family and friends, pictures of the furbabies (duh), pictures of crafts that I'm doing, etc. Nothing specific.
Lastly, as much as I would like to promise to post a picture every single day, I'm going to be realistic and guess that this will not happen for all 365 days. I will promise to take at least one picture a day though, no cheating, I swear. I will make sure to post the date with each picture. That way if I have to post more than one picture at a time, you will know what day each picture is from.
I hope you all are as excited as I am about this. Probably not AS excited, but at least a little. At least you will be looking at some good quality pictures now days.
OK y'all, Ill be back tonight after playing with the camera some more tonight and coming up with the picture of the day.

Love,
Camera Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting