Monday, October 24, 2011

Photo Recap

See, I told you I wouldn't make it on here every single day. Man am I glad that I didn't promise anything outrageous. But, I did keep the promise of taking at least one picture a day.
So without further adieu, here are the photos from the past few days along with a recap of the weekend.

Friday October 21, 2011

You guessed it right! These are my birthday cupcakes. Why are they the picture of the day three days later? Well I wanted to have them on my actual birthday, but didn't have eggs when I went to make them. Bummer. So I made them late Thursday night and was way too full to eat them and way too tired to frost them. So here we are on Friday, icing and eating them. Yummy!

Saturday October 22, 2011

Even though this isn't the best picture in the world, it was too cute to pass up for the photo of the day. This is me, taking a Saturday afternoon nap on the couch, and Hannah using my feet as a head rest. This happens quite often, but hard to capture the picture since she is now obsessed with the camera. She must have been as tired as me. Thanks to Mr. Hunt for taking this special picture. Why am I so tired? Well we got up on Saturday and headed over to the in laws house to watch some college football. After watching for awhile, Kaki and I headed out for some craft shopping. There are so many more different craft stores near her, so it was fun to go from store to store. We also went into a new accessories store by her house which I love. We were both overwhelmed, but spent quite awhile looking at all the shiny stuff. 

Sunday October 23, 2011

Here we are for the Sunday picture. You can probably guess why I took this funny picture, but I'll explain anyway. Growing up, I have always been a Washington Redskins fan. I definitely don't like NFL as much as I like college football, but if I had to choose a team, it would be the Redskins. After meeting Mr. Hunt and moving to Charlotte, its only right that I also root for the Carolina Panthers. A lot of people around here (in the Carolinas) like the Redskins because before the Panthers were started, the only somewhat close team was the Redskins and the Falcons. Anyway, I'm getting off subject. Every week I root for the Redskins and the Panthers. This Sunday, they played each other....dilemma. I thought long and hard about it, and I just couldn't see myself rooting against the Redskins. I can easily root against the Panthers because to be perfectly honest, I just don't like Cam Newton. I'm so mad that he joined the Panthers. Most people have gotten over the Cam Newton thing, and I have too, but something about him really gets to me. I just don't like him, and as much as I try to, I can't. I know it sounds horrible, but its the truth. So for those facts, and the fact that it would be fun to root against Mr. Hunt for once in my life, I cheered on my Redskins.....and they did awful! Well, I won't say awful. They did OK for having a first time quarterback and a brand new player on the O line, but they could have beat Cam Newton. I got these cute little guys at Target and have them out for football season. Mr. Hunt was a little upset that the panther none was smaller, but that's how they came. We put both out in the dining room and let the fur babies go to see which one they were going to root for, and they both ran to the Redskins one! haha! Anyway, we had fun watching the game and rooting against each other.

Monday October 24, 2011
Happy One Year Anniversary to me at Bank of America. Well, not until November 15th, so maybe I should have waited for this picture, but I got this pin today at work. Everyone gets one of these on their one year anniversary. So tiny, but nice gesture. Do people still wear pins like this anymore? It was been a good year with this company. I finally found something that I enjoy doing, being an assistant. Most people don't really like waiting on someone, but I enjoy organizing and planning, and that's exactly what I do everyday. I'm thankful to have a job, I'm thankful that I enjoy it, and I'm thankful that I get along with everyone that I work with.

OK, we are all caught up. I will leave you with some more pictures that have been taken with the new camera.
See ya,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting