Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Great 25th Birthday

Why Yes! It is my birthday today, and yes, it was full of greatness!
So when I got home yesterday from work, Mr. Hunt had a few gifts wrapped (like a boy would wrap) and he of course couldn't wait for me to open them. Let me just let you know that the both of us are horrible at waiting for each other to open gifts. This is why, even at Christmas, I try to wait until the last minute to get him gifts. Between him questioning me about what I got, shaking and feeling the wrapped packages, and me not being able to wait for him to be surprised, we always end up opening all sorts of gifts early. Oh well.
So anyway, I opened my birthday gifts yesterday evening and I couldn't be happier. He bought me Just Dance for the Wii and also a Just Dance Country Version game too. Does that not scream my name? I haven't played it yet, but I am so excited to! I'm also excited because it will be SOME sort of workout...and FUN! He also got me a haunted house candy kit. Like a gingerbread house, but Halloween style. He was going to get me a cake, but his exact words were, "since you are being crafty these days, I decided this would be more fun." I'm so excited to do this too, probably this weekend.
Last but NOT least, Mr. Hunt took me to Best Buy to buy me a new camera. Can you believe it? I can't. I have the best husband. Seeing as he JUST bought me one a few months ago, he turns around and buys me another. I think he as sick of me constant saying how I wanted another one. The best part is that its an upgrade from the stolen one! YES! I can't be happier. You know why?
Because I have been planning this surprise for a few months now. I got an idea from another blog to do a picture a day. I think it would be cool to have and be able to see what my year was like and all the seasons changing and what not. I decided awhile back that I would start day one on my birthday (TODAY). I was a little upset since my phone camera hasn't been pulling its weight, but now....not to worry. The day one picture is from the new camera. I'm so happy! Ive had the best birthday.
Thanks to everyone who has made my birthday special. I got a sewing machine, a red scarf (which I have been wanting for awhile), some moola, tons of cards, two Wii games, some craftiness, a brand new camera, and a whole bunch more.
So without further adieu, here is Day One of Project Photo of my 25th year! (more details on this tomorrow)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm glad you had a great Birthday! Is that camera by any chance a Canon Rebel? If it is, that is the same camera I am dying for! It is the number one thing on my Christmas List!

Unknown said...

OMG Kelly, Yes it is and YOU HAVE TO GET ONE! I will contribute to your savings for a gift if you want me to. Its amazing. Its really easy to learn how to use, and it takes such good pictures even when you arent really trying. LOVE IT!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting