Wednesday, February 25, 2015

29 & 30 Weeks

29 WEEKS



Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 20lbs
Maternity Clothes?: Yes, and once again, I feel like I have NOTHING to wear, but I REFUSE to buy anything else except maybe a dress for my brothers Rehearsal Dinner or something that can definitely be worn as a non maternity dress or shirt later. Im cheap I guess
Stretch Marks?: No
Feeling Sick?: No, not sick. If I eat a big meal and lay down right away then I get some indigestion but nothing like the indigestion I had in the first trimester so its not bad. I also have pulled a muscle somewhere on the bottom left of my belly. I feel it and it hurts everyday but some days are so bad that I can't stand up straight. Im worried it will be like this until the baby arrives
Best Moment This Week: Valentine's Day!!!
Food Cravings?: Nothing major, but if I see or think about anything sour, I want it. Especially lemonade. 
Gender?: BOY, baby Jackson
Labor Signs?: No. 
Belly Button In or Out?: outie
Wedding Ring On or Off?:  On still
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Continuing to get his room ready and getting all the other baby things set up. I feel like I should do that soon so that Jane can get used to them being around
Anything Else?: I get SUPER hot at night. Nothing that keeps me up though which is good and I still don't have to get out of bed to pee at night, so sleep is really good. I usually like to be cold at night so I can snuggle up really good in the blankets. Im fine when Im falling asleep and the blankets are on, but I wake up with all the blankets off and super hot.

30 WEEKS



Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 22lbs
Maternity Clothes?: Yes. I finally got to bring out my maternity capris ONE day this past week. Hoping to be able to wear those more so I have more than just ONE thing! Ugh!
Stretch Marks?: Nope
Feeling Sick?: No. Feeling good except for my horrible ligament/back pain
Best Moment This Week: buying some fun things for Jackson online
Food Cravings?: Pickles
Gender?: Boy
Labor Signs?: No
Belly Button In or Out?: outie
Wedding Ring On or Off?:  On 
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Continuing to buy baby Jackson some things. There are only a few more things that I feel like we NEED and Ive given myself a weekly budget so that I don't buy everything at once. Hopefully we will have it all here by the time he is born
Anything Else?: No much. This back pain gets pretty bad at some points, but then thankfully it subsides a little bit too. It never goes away completely, but I try to get through each day. Besides that though, Im feeling pretty good! 10 more weeks!

love,
jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting