Thursday, February 12, 2015

26-28 Weeks

26 WEEKS


Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 15lbs. Lost a pound from being sick, Im sure Ill gain it back at some point in the next 14 weeks
Maternity Clothes?: Yes. or PJs
Stretch Marks?: No. Hopefully I wont get any, I didn't with Jane
Feeling Sick?: Well seeing as I had a pretty bad cold all week that has now turned into a sinus infection....yeah, Im feeling sick. BUT not pregnancy related
Best Moment This Week: Mr. Hunt bought me a new car! Im so excited! Ill post about it soon
Food Cravings?: Anything salty or sour. Im trying to stay away from salt though so I don't retain too much water.
Gender?: BOY
Labor Signs?: Nope
Belly Button In or Out?: outie
Wedding Ring On or Off?:  On 
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Feeling better!
Anything Else?: My parents decided not to come this past weekend to help start paint the nurse and Jane's room since I was sick. We are going to try a redo this weekend.

27 WEEKS


Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 17lbs
Maternity Clothes?: Yep. Im getting sick of them too
Stretch Marks?: No. But I had a dream last night that I got two on my belly. Lets hope these crazy dreams don't come true
Feeling Sick?: We still have this nasty cold running around our family. All three of us aren't 100% yet and its been two weeks. Im almost positive we got two different colds going around. Pregnancy wise I feel fine though :)
Best Moment This Week: Painting Jane's big girl room and Jackson's nursery! Im so excited!
Food Cravings?: Dessert this week. I bought three different kinds at the grocery this week
Gender?: BOY BOY BOY
Labor Signs?: No
Belly Button In or Out?: outie
Wedding Ring On or Off?:  On 
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Finishing the kids rooms
Anything Else?: We have a few busy weeks coming up....ugh...who am I kidding, we have a few busy months coming up, and then Jackson will be here! YIKES!

28 WEEKS


Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 19lbs
Maternity Clothes?: Yes. All of the sudden my belly is so big that the tops I could wear with leggings are now too short. I already have a long torso, so this is already usually a problem, but I did have a few and maternity leggings are so comfy. I refuse to wear a top that shows my bum in leggings. SO, that means I have to either wear yoga pants (which I don't have maternity yoga pants, and my regular ones are starting to get really tight even if I wear them low down) or jeans, and I only have one pair of maternity jeans. Am I the only one that hates buying maternity clothes? I just can't justify it since I only have 3 more months and I don't plan on being pregnant again....I don't think
Stretch Marks?: No not yet
Feeling Sick?: The cold is finally leaving our house after three weeks. That was annoying. Other than that Im feeling good
Best Moment This Week: Celebrating Mr. Hunt's 29th birthday
Food Cravings?: Nothing much, Im missing turkey subs though a lot
Gender?: baby boy jackson
Labor Signs?: Nope
Belly Button In or Out?: outie
Wedding Ring On or Off?:  still on
What I'm Looking Forward To?: buying more baby boy clothes. There are some cute things out there but every time I go shopping, I keep finding myself in the girl section. The girl clothes are just that much cuter
Anything Else?: I have this HORRIBLE ligament pain (at least thats what my doctor said it was) in my lower left side of my belly. Sometimes it goes to my back. It doesn't go away. Ugh!

Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting