Thursday, February 19, 2015

Gym

Jane has been LOVING her gym class. She talks about it all the time and we only go once a week. She is the leader of her class (not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing). She isn't shy and loves to play with all the other kids. 


Im so glad I signed her up. Im contemplating signing her up for dance class. BUT I don't think we can afford both. The good thing about gym is that they learn things. They learn colors, counting, listening to directions....and dance class would just be dance class.


Also, dance class wouldn't be a mommy and me type class like gym is. Im not worried about Jane being sad, because she could care less if Im in there or not. Im more worried about me not being in there to help her listen to directions and not be mean to other kids. She's in the phase where she think everything is hers. Yeah....


But I do know that any dance class that allows 2 year olds probably realize that these things happen. So, Im conflicted. All I know, is that Jane is obsessed with this class. It the highlight of her week every week. And all the teachers love her too so thats a plus!


Love
Jennifer

1 comment:

Carol said...

I really want to sign Kennedy up for gymnastics this summer! Looks like so much fun! I think we are going to wait until 3 for dance.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting