Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A Girl and Her Dog

As you may already know, our dogs are the BEST with Jane. They have been since the day we brought her home from the hospital, and Jane thinks the world of them. 

I will say that River puts up with a lot more when it comes to Jane climbing and  "riding" them though. If Jane goes over to Hannah, and Hannah doesn't want to deal with it, she just gets up and walks away. Thats how its been. So, then this happened, Mr. Hunt and I took advantage and took a million pictures. 


I swear we didn't stage this. Jane laid right next to Hannah to watch something on TV and Hannah reached over and put her arm around Jane. They laid like this for a good 15 minutes. I may have shed a tear.




I can't wait for Jane to look back on this pictures one day.




KISSES!


Our dogs can her VERY obnoxious, especially when other people are over. They just love other people, and they aren't trained well enough. They like to jump up and just go crazy when we have visitors. BUT, its times like this that I couldn't be happier with them. They truly are the best dogs in the world and I can't wait for Jackson to play with them too.

Love,
Doggy Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting