Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Mr. Hunt's Birthday Loot

Mr. Hunt said that he wanted to get his own gift this year and not to get him anything. Of course, I couldn't let the day go by and not give him at least one or two things. So I decided to put together a gift basket for him. This was actually fun to do. I may so this alot more. 

Oh, and I made cupcakes too. Mr. Hunt isn't much of a sweets person, but you cant have a birthday without cake. More for me. He ate one....Ive eaten three. Oops!





He was so excited when he got home and this was laid out for him .


Hotdog card....duh!


Here is everything that was in the basket.


What wife doesn't give their husband what they "need"....undershirts, boxer briefs, and socks! haha! Besides that, I just got him a few of his favorite things.

Banana chips
a variety of nuts
a new shirt
Peter Pan on DVD (I picked this out for myself really)
beef jerky
diet coke
beer
Carolina BBQ sauce
and two jars of flavored oils

The frame is what Jane got her Dad. I traced her hand and cut it out with a poem. It now on his desk at his office. I tried to do her handprint with paint, but she still holds her hands in fists most of the time so we just made a huge mess and I gave up and just traced it instead.


This is what Mr. Hunt bought himself. Its a target for his bow and arrow. Yep, still on a hunting kick!


Then we sang Happy Birthday!





Then we had Sonic for dinner. His request!

Im pretty sure he had a great day! Im glad. 

Love,
Wifey

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting