Monday, February 11, 2013

First Smile on Camera

As you know from a previous post, Ive been trying to get Jane to smile on camera. I tried everything. She loves to smile, but when I stick the camera in front of her face, she freezes up. I even tried to just video tape her while she is in a smiling mood and then just take a picture during the video once its done, but still nothing.

I kind of gave up after awhile, I mean, I have the rest of her life to try to get it. One day I will.

Then one day while Mr. Hunt was out of town, I decided to send him a cute message from Jane. I wrote on a piece of paper and just set it on top of her while she was in her swing. Then I grabbed the camera and said "Smile Jane, this is going to your Daddy." I didn't even try to get her to smile like I had in the past (remember, I gave up), but as soon as I snapped the picture, she smiled. I was SHOCKED!

I almost started to cry I was so happy. The picture was a little blurry, but I didn't dare try again. I sent it straight to Mr. Hunt and he was excited too. He knew I had tried forever to get a smile, and she finally did for him.


Then the very next day, I got a half smile. She crinkles her nose when she smiles...SO CUTE!


I love when she smiles. She smiles most in the mornings right after she wakes up and before I feed her. She also smiles alot in the middle of the night when I lay her back down after feeding her. I hate when she smiles then though because then I have to sit there and stare at her and smile back. Its like she knows I stay if she smiles at me. Smart one.


Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting