Friday, February 15, 2013

Little Cupid

While doing an impromptu tummy time session on the bed the other day, I realized that her outfit was too cute to pass up and not take any pictures. Yes, I take a million pictures of this girl, I can't help it.





She loves tummy time.

This was also her Valentines Day outfit, so I saved those pictures for the Valentines post, but of course I took a million more pictures of the front of her outfit with her bow on.

This girl makes the silliest faces. I could look at her all day long, and everyday she adds a new face. I think I captured most of them here.



















Mr. Hunt and I never really do anything major for Valentines Day, so this year wasn't any different.  I got Mr. Hunt the card on the left and Jane got him the card on the right. I also helped her make the art in the floating frame to match the one she made for his birthday. This time we painted her feet yellow and made them into a heart shape. He liked it.


Mr. Hunt got us both flowers and the card on the right is for Jane, it sings (Thats Amore) and the card on the left was for me!


The flowers were GORGEOUS!


We had a great day and even went to our first dinner as a family to a yummy Greek restaurant.

Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting