Thursday, February 7, 2013

February 7, 2013

Today is a special special day.

#1 and most important its Mr. Hunt's 27th birthday today. He has a huge day at work and I know he is a little stressed, but I have a fun surprise for him when he gets home. I will share tomorrow (or sometimes soon) what that is. But this is his first birthday as a Dad, and he is a GREAT Dad!


#2: Obviously that means its my brother in laws birthday too! Happy Birthday Michael. Rachel and Michael are coming to visit us next week to meet Jane for the first time. We will most likely celebrate then.


#3: It is also my Uncle Jim's birthday. I know...tons of birthdays today! I know that my Uncle is having the best birthday yet because his son is getting married today also, which brings me to


#4: Chad and Alyssa are getting MARRIED today. They are in the Dominican Republic. We are so sad we couldn't make it, but Dylan is there for all of us. I know they are having a great time and I can't wait to see pictures. Im also super excited that I have a new awesome cousin Alyssa! Welcome to the TAYLOR GANG!!! She already knows what she is in for.


So there you have it. A special day! To bad I only get to see one out of all 5 of these special people today, but don't tell anyone, but the one I get to see is my favorite!

Love,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting