Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Weeks 25 and 26

WEEK25:




Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 17 lbs. For the first time, I am actually weighing and measuring my belly every Sunday morning before I eat. Only because I feel like I'm still super small, so I want to make sure I'm gaining and growing. Before, I was just weighing myself randomly, different days, different times. This week I was 38 inches around the belly!
Maternity Clothes?: I went shopping this weekend and got a pair of jeans and a few long sleeve shirts. Somehow I still feel like I don't have much to wear. 
Stretch Marks?: None on my belly still....fingers crossed
Sleep?: still good. I did wake up a few times this past week around 3am and cant go back to sleep, but I think I just need to take shorter naps during the day. I'm definitely not uncomfortable in the bed, so that's good
Feeling Sick?: Nope, I'm feeling great. Well, when I mean great, I don't count the constant tiredness
Best Moment This Week: Getting things done in Jane's room. I'm so excited everything is coming together
Movement?: Yeah, this girl moves SO much. She loves when Mr. Hunt puts music on my belly so she can dance
Food Cravings?: no cravings besides the usually turkey sub still
Gender?: girly girl
Labor Signs?: no
Belly Button In or Out?: The top is an outie, but I'm still calling it a flatty
Wedding Ring On or Off?: on, but any day now, they won't be able to go back on
What I Miss?: I miss my flat tummy this week. Only because I was going through old pictures. I forgot how I used to look pre-pregnancy
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Her being here, and our baby showers here in a few weeks
Anything Else?: Mr. Hunt was out of town this weekend. I somehow mustered up energy to do alot around the house....then I crashed. I may have done too much


WEEK26:




Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 17.6 lbs. Yeah, since I'm strict on the weighing, Ill be very specific on the weight gain. My belly is now 38.5 inches around
Maternity Clothes?: The problem is what to wear when I run errands. When IMO around the house, I don't care what I wear, usually my pjs. When I go out or to church, I have clothes. But when it comes time to just throw something on to run errands, I don't have anything. I don't want to get all dressed up, but I don't really have much else. Decisions decisions.
Stretch Marks?: no
Sleep?: Not good at all this week, but not because of pregnancy. I was sick all week with what turned out to be a sinus infection. This was the worse week yet because of that. 
Feeling Sick?: Yeah, but again only because of the sinus infection. It was AWFUL
Best Moment This Week: The random few minutes of being able to breathe out of my nose and get some sleep. Sad, I know
Movement?: Yes and this week was especially nice to know she was still good in there. With all the meds I tried (approved by my doctor, but still nervous about taking stuff), it was nice to feel her in there
Food Cravings?: no, I couldn't taste anything with a stuffy nose this week
Gender?: Girl
Labor Signs?: nope
Belly Button In or Out?: The top is an outie, but I'm still calling it a flatty
Wedding Ring On or Off?: on, but any day now, they won't be able to go back on
What I Miss?: I miss feeling "normal" or as normal as you can be pregnant. Its awful to be sick while pregnant
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Feeling better from this sinus infection and seeing family in a few weeks
Anything Else?: This really has been the worst week of pregnancy yet. Nothing is worse than already feeling like poop and then trying to get comfortable and trying to function on ZERO sleep. It really was bad! One thing was good though, I scheduled a 3D 4D ultrasound to see baby Jane next Saturday. I'm so excited to see what she looks like. Hopefully she will cooperate so that we can show our family when we go see them in a few weeks.


Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting