Monday, October 8, 2012

A Little Critter Friend

The other day while putting together a dresser for Jane's room, I was startled by a little tiny baby lizard. I'm pretty sure Hannah ate one a few days before that because I found what looked like a half eaten lizard, but it was small. Now, I'm almost positive this is what it was. I have also seen two more right outside our house since this. I'm not exactly sure if they are babies or just small lizards.

Anyway, I decided to video tape me freeing the little guy since I knew it was going to be a challenge. I was actually a little freaked out which is why I talk to myself (and the little lizard) the whole time. Mr. Hunt watched the video and thought it was funny, so Ill share.

Enjoy




Love,
Critter Friendly Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting