Friday, October 19, 2012

Its My Birthday

To be honest, this is the first year that I didn't count down the days until my birthday from October 1st. I think it was a combination of preparing for Jane and going on our wonderful trip to see our families this past week, that I actually forgot my birthday was coming up until this week. I just happened to look at the calendar and then....oh, my birthday is on FRIDAY!


I told Mr. Hunt that I didn't want anything for my birthday this year. Although I do need a new camera lens before Jane comes and I'm sure I can think of a few other things that would be nice to have, but we are spending too much money right now on the little one. He did bring my favorite flowers, hydrangeas, home last night with a funny card. He is also taking me out to dinner tonight somewhere special and I'm really excited!
Wow, I'm 26 now! I'm not really sure why I'm saying wow since Ive thought I was 26 this whole year. Whenever anyone asks me how old I am, for some reason I always forget and Ive thought I was 26 this whole year. I think since Mr. Hunt is 26, I automatically think I am too....I'm not sure. So now, I'm officially 26!
26 short years ago, I was brought into this world by my great parents. Now in just a few short months, Mr. Hunt and I will bring another sweet girl into this world. Mr. Hunt gave me a kiss goodnight last night and said "that's the last time I will lay a kiss on a 25 year old." Then I turned around and said "Until Jane is 25." He smiled, and went to sleep.


Love,
Birthday Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting