Thursday, October 4, 2012

Phone Photo Dump

Its about time that I share some of these great pictures that I take on my phone. I don't use Instagram...only because I don't get it and dont know how, so Ill just randomly share pictures on here. Obviously its easier to grab the phone and take a picture if something cute is happening, so most of the time I have more pictures on my phone than on the real camera.


Hannah LOVES sitting near this window and looking out at people with the occasional bark to say hello. This day, I found her sleeping on the chairs like a bed!


Mr. Hunt and I babysat this little guy one evening so his parents could go to dinner. Isn't he cute? He loved looking at himself in the camera.


This is how Mr. Hunt and River watch the Gamecock games. No lie. Mr. Hunt cannot sit down, and River just likes to sit under his legs whenever he is standing. River does watch the game though, its funny. Oh boys!


Mr. Hunt and Hannah were having a daddy daughter moment. They were laying on the ground listening to music, very content. Even when I came over with the camera, they still enjoyed their music. So sweet!


This one I didn't take but its the cutest picture ever. When I showed it to Mr. Hunt he said it made his heart smile! This is Cameron and Charlie! Brandy, Tatiana, and Cameron spent an hour or so at my parents house to talk about the upcoming baby shower they are throwing me in a week. Cameron loved Charlie! Look how good he is being with her!


This one I found on facebook I think and saved it to my phone. Now its Mr. Hunt's phone background. Its Cocky doing the Gangnam Style Dance at the game. I love Cocky!


That's it for now. I have a ton more, these were just my favorite.

Love,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting