Saturday, September 1, 2012

Weeks 20, 21, & 22


WEEK20:



Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 8 pounds. My doctor never actually told me how much she expected me to gain or how well I'm doing so far, so I decided to look it up myself. I put in a bunch of information and the chart said I should have gained between 10-16 pounds by now. I'm hoping 2 pounds under isn't a huge deal. My next doctors appointment is in two weeks, so until then I wont know. I also met a girl in my small group who has the same due date as me.....how weird? She is also having a girl, but she said she has already gained 19 pounds! I'm guessing its because she is already tiny as it is, and I know that everyone is different so I'm not going to worry until my doctor says to.
Maternity Clothes?: Still wearing what I have until it gets a little colder and I need more stuff. 
Stretch Marks?: I discovered two on my right boob. Ugh! I guess that means my skin is prone to stretchmarks and I will soon get them on my tummy, but for now, I'm good. I'm not too worried about the stretchmarks on my boob though because nobody but Mr. Hunt sees those. :)
Sleep?: Still doing good in the sleep department. I tend to wake up sweaty lately which has never happened to me before. I'm guessing its from the deep sleep that I get with crazy dreams. Who knows?
Feeling Sick?: The heart palpitations continue. They have woken me up from sleep and are still scary. I really cant do anything but wait to see the doctor in 2 weeks because they said not to worry. 
Best Moment This Week: Mr. Hunt was gone on a business trip, but I got to go to my first small group meeting this week. I was sad Mr. Hunt couldn't go with me, but we will go together now that he is home. I'm excited to get to know more people our age while hearing and learning about God together.
Movement?: Oh yes. This week, Jane decided she wanted to be a little lower in my stomach area. She now tends to kick my bladder which not only makes me have to pee instantly, but also hurts pretty bad. Like a sharp shooting pain. No matter what though, I still love feeling her move around. Its awesome
Food Cravings?: No. I'm trying to eat healthier now and I'm making alot of different combinations of smoothies recently..
Gender?: GIRL STILL I HOPE
Labor Signs?: no
Belly Button In or Out?: A flatty. Is there such thing?
Wedding Ring On or Off?: on
What I Miss?: Well I missed Mr. Hunt this week. I also miss being able to do things without loosing my breath. Oh the sacrifices of pregnancy.
What I'm Looking Forward To?: I'm looking forward to people noticing that I'm pregnant. I'm honestly not sure how people don't notice. Maybe they are just being cautious as to not hurt my feeling if I weren't pregnant, but even people that Ive met and been around say "Oh wow I didn't even notice" when they find out. Come on people, women aren't skinny everywhere except for a protruding belly. Get with it. 
Anything Else?: This week was honestly a horrible week. I'm just being honest. I'm not sure if it was the fact that Mr. Hunt was gone and I wasn't feeling well, but it was just really bad. Things have gotten easier since he's gotten home. There were three days in a row where I just burst into tears for no reason. Then I would think of things to be sad about and cry more. The crying went on and off for three whole days like I was a depressed person or something. I just kept thinking about how I was ready for Jane to just be here already. I thought I would love pregnancy, but I think I got that mixed up with just loving a new baby to be. The fact that I'm only half way done was making me discouraged. I also didn't feel well. I would have a headache, cramps (which are scary while pregnant), and heart palpitations all at once....just plain awful. When I finally picked Mr. Hunt up at the airport, I cried then too. I haven't cried since so I'm hoping I was just missing my man, but I have a sneaky suspicion this will happen at least one more time before Jane comes.

WEEK21:



Total Weight Gain/Loss?: Almost 10 lbs. Looks like I'm now gaining weight by the day! Yikes! 
Maternity Clothes?: I'm running out of clothes. I thought a few nice shirts and pants/shorts would be good, and just to wear tshirts during the day.....but the tshirts aren't fitting anymore either. I have to wear Mr. Hunt's and I really cant go out in those.  
Stretch Marks?: Still just the ones I found last week
Sleep?: Sleep is good until about 5am. I keep waking up and not being able to go back to sleep. Then I'm up for the day which then makes me have to take a nap during the day. Its a vicious cycle I need to put an end to.
Feeling Sick?: The heart palpitations have gone away...almost. Ill randomly get a few, but definitely not as bad as before. Other than that, I'm doing good. 
Best Moment This Week: This week was pretty lay low. I did alot of research and am going to buy her crib, chair, and dresser soon. I cant wait to put everything together.
Movement?: Yes, Jane moves around alot! Its so fun! Seems like she likes to move around all day long one day, and then next not alot. Its on and off, but she's definitely moving around.
Food Cravings?: No not really. 
Gender?: little lady
Labor Signs?: no
Belly Button In or Out?: A flatty still. The top is starting to poke out, especially when I'm full.
Wedding Ring On or Off?: on still
What I Miss?: Being able to move around easily. Yes, its started. Its starting to get hard to move in general and Mr. Hunt says that I waddle now. 
What I'm Looking Forward To?:  I'm looking forward to seeing what Jane looks like. The weeks aren't flying by like everyone said they were, so I'm just counting days. Each new week is what I really look forward to. 
Anything Else?: This week was so much better than last. I didn't feel sick at all practically and I had my husband home.


WEEK22:



Total Weight Gain/Loss?: Got weighed at the doctor and Ive gained 12 lbs! She told me that I was doing good, because starting in the third trimester, Jane will gain almost a pound a week and I will start to retain water. Her goal for me is 25-30 lbs total. Hopefully I wont gain much more than that, because that will be extra I didn't need.
Maternity Clothes?: Still scrounging for things to wear. At least I don't work so most people don't notice that I'm wearing the same things over an over. Mr. Hunt will just have to get use to these few outfits.
Stretch Marks?: None on my belly yet
Sleep?: I'm thanking God that sleep is still decent for me. Of course, when I need to move from side to side, its a little harder than before and it wakes me up, but other than that, I'm sleeping great. I only have about 17 weeks to go...so the more weeks I get of good sleep, the less weeks I have to be uncomfortable with no sleep, because I know its coming.
Feeling Sick?: The heart palpitations are pretty much gone except for when I drink Coke. I think its probably just too much caffeine for me and Jane. I can still drink Sweet Tea for my caffeine fix and it doesn't do anything, but sometimes I just need to bubbles from Coke so I just have a few sips here and there
Best Moment This Week: Mr. Hunt and I are headed to Galveston Texas for our one year anniversary. We are leaving on Thursday morning and coming back on our anniversary, which is Monday the 3rd. We rented a little house right on the beach and we get to bring the fur babies. Its should be a good time. 
Movement?: Jane is still moving around alot. Day to day she starts to kick, or punch harder and harder.  I read that she will start to develop a sleep and awake schedule that  she will most likely mimic when she gets here. I'm trying to figure out what it is now.
Food Cravings?: No, but I can definitely eat alot more that Mr. Hunt these days. I thought that she was squishing my stomach which was making me not be able to eat much, but she must have moved from that, because I can eat alot now. 
Gender?: little lady still
Labor Signs?: nope
Belly Button In or Out?: A flatty still. 
Wedding Ring On or Off?: on still but some days its hard for me to take it off, I need to make sure it doesn't get stuck. 
What I Miss?: bending down is finally getting tricky. I miss that.
What I'm Looking Forward To?:  the third trimester. I know, I know, I'm rushing things. Everyone says the second is the best, why do I want to rush to the uncomfortable trimester? Well, because that means she will be here soon.
Anything Else?: I had my appointment this week. I will write a post about it, but it wasn't the best appointment. Nothing is wrong with me or Jane, I just wasn't happy. I have no clue what my belly measured, but Jane is sitting on my right side and her heart beat was 140.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting