Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Week 23 and 24

WEEK23:



Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 14 lbs. Oops! I gained two lbs since last week. My goal was the normal 1 lb a week. Id rather not gain extra pounds that I will just have to work off later. 
Maternity Clothes?: Still wearing the same outfits over and over
Stretch Marks?: none on my belly yet. I'm not even itching either so I don't think my skin is being stretched too much for stretchmarks yet, but we will see
Sleep?: Still going strong. Keeping my fingers crossed
Feeling Sick?: just when I thought the heart palpitations were gone, they came back. I'm getting used to them now though so its not too worrisome. I also had a HORRIBLE day on Wednesday. I had round ligament pain at its worse. I had this a few weeks ago and it was manageable, but this time not so much. It was hurting so bad that I decided to try to sooth it in a warm bath. Little did I know that laying or sitting down with it made it worse for me. So I was stuck in the tub in pain, I couldn't move. Luckily Mr. Hunt came home a little early. When I heard the door open, I called to him right away to help me out of the tub....yes, it was that bad. I was sobbing. He was scared. He wanted to take me to the hospital, but I pretty much knew it was round ligament pain and that they couldn't do anything for me. Once out of the tub, I just stood up or leaned on a counter and breathed heavily, I almost felt like I was in labor. After a little bit, it went away somewhat. It was still there, just sore. I didn't get ANY sleep that night from the pain laying down. It was really bad, but hasn't come back thank God!
Best Moment This Week: Definitely our trip to Galveston. It was so relaxing and I loved having Mr. Hunt to myself for more than just two days on the weekends. 
Movement?: Yes. She moves around so much. The other day I was video taping her move since we can see it from the outside now, and she rolled from my left side where shes been hanging out all the way to the right side. It was crazy to see. 
Food Cravings?: No, but I need to start eating alot healthier. I really do try, but the weekends are the worst for me. We eat out alot and its just so hard to go for the salad every time. 
Gender?: still a girl, but really we haven't seen that since week 18 :)
Labor Signs?: nope
Belly Button In or Out?: A flatty. Looks like the top of the belly button it starting to poke out. We will see if the whole thing pops or not
Wedding Ring On or Off?: on, but getting tight
What I Miss?: Having energy. I'm pretty sure I wont be back to my normal energetic self for awhile. Id be silly to think that once she comes, Ill have energy. With late night feedings and waking up every few hours, it will probably get worse. 
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Her being here...is that new news? 
Anything Else?: Not really. Kind of a boring week


WEEK24:



Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 15 lbs. With little Jane gaining weight herself like never before, the pounds are finally starting to pack on. I know its going to happen, but seeing the scale go up by the week is still kind of scary
Maternity Clothes?: It was cold here this week! Cold as in 65-70 degrees all week, especially in the mornings. It was so nice! I looked through some of my bigger long sleeve shirts, and I was surprised that I can actually wear some of them as maternity shirts, so that is good! I will probably still need some more colder weather things soon, but for now, I'm good
Stretch Marks?: none on my belly
Sleep?: I'm now really surprised that I'm still sleeping great. Knock on wood. All other pregnancy moms at my stage are struggling. This is what I was actually dreading the most even before I was pregnant. I used to sleep on my stomach every single night so I thought for sure Id have problems sleeping on my sides. About 15 more weeks to go and I'm still doing good, no body pillow or anything. There are times where I lay there wishing I could roll to my tummy, but its not too bad and it doesn't keep me up. 
Feeling Sick?: Just heart palpitations and tiredness. I have to take a nap once a day. normally they aren't any longer than 45 minutes or so, but I always feel so refreshed. I always wonder why I'm SO tired, but then I'm reminded that I'm growing a human...that's probably why.
Best Moment This Week: We got Jane's crib set up and we bought a dresser. I still need to put the dresser together, but having the crib all put together is awesome. I love it. 
Movement?: I can now feel her at all times. I used to only feel her when I was laying flat or on my side. Now I feel her sitting up, standing up, walking around, everything. She is growing muscles now so her kicks and punches are getting stronger. Sometimes they even hurt.
Food Cravings?: Please give me a Jersey Mike's SUB! I cant stand it anymore!
Gender?: Girl
Labor Signs?: no
Belly Button In or Out?: The top is out, but I wouldn't call it an outie quite yet.
Wedding Ring On or Off?: I wear them, but I also take them off alot which I didn't ever do before. Its hard to get them off and when I do, you can see an indention in my finger. I'm not sure I can last for another 15 weeks.
What I Miss?: Bloody Marys....truth
What I'm Looking Forward To?: a 3D ultrasound. Mr. Hunt and I decided we definitely wanted to do one. We still need to sign up, but in my baby book, it says that you can tell what Jane will look like now when she gets here, all her facial features are formed correctly. We also want to just double check on that girl thing. :)
Anything Else?: Now that the crib is set up, I cannot wait to finish up the nursery.

Ill be back with weeks 25 and this week....26!


Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting