Thursday, September 13, 2012

Im Ready, But Im Not

I know Ive said this more than once now on my weekly updates, but I'm so ready to be done with the pregnancy. At the beginning, I was so happy to finally be pregnant, plus I knew I still had a good 9 more months to go that I just tried my best to soak it all up. Now that I have about 15 weeks left, I'm so ready to be done. I can definitely say that I'm not the woman who likes to be pregnant. Mainly because I just really want the baby to be here already. Maybe on baby number two, I can enjoy the pregnancy more and I wont be in a rush to meet the baby because my mind will be more occupied with Jane. That, and I'm sure the time will go by alot faster with little Jane running around. Sometimes I wish I were like the other women who apparently LOVE to be pregnant. They must not have very many symptoms, or they have a high tolerance for pain or something.

Anyway, with all that said, I'm mentally ready for her, but not physically ready. The nursery is still just an empty room. I feel like 3 more months until she is here seems like ALOT of time and its silly for me to buy all the furniture at once. I did buy her crib and we are picking it up this weekend so I'm excited about that. Every week, I like to go onto YouTube and watch other women's pregnancy vlogs. Most do a weekly update, kinda like what I do on here, but theirs is a video. So I look up whatever week I'm on and watch what they are up to. Most all the ones I watch have the entire nursery finished! Im so shocked! Mr. Hunt told me that they have nothing else to do.....but neither do I really. These women are buying all sorts of outfits and baby things and I'm so surprised. Mr. Hunt and I decided we werent going to buy ANYTHING (unless its furniture) until after the baby shower. We will see what we are given, and then go buy what we need after that. I'm hoping that I'm not making a mistake with waiting that long.

We are having two baby showers in one weekend. One in Hilton Head/Bluffton, and then one in Charlotte which will be a joint party. Baby Shower for Mr. Hunt and I and also an engagement party for Katie and McKay. Those are the only two showers we are having and since they are in the middle of October, we will have about 2 more months after we get back to get everything else that we need. I'm hoping that's enough time.

So if you were wondering why I haven't blogged about a nursery update, that's why. It still looks the same, I promise. As much as I cannot wait until its finished and I can start buying a bunch of stuff and decorate, we are on a budget and need to spread out the spending! Im also hoping that the time will start to FLY once I have alot to do in the nursery and the doctor appointments start to come quicker. We will see I guess.

Love,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting