Monday, September 24, 2012

I Might Have Over Done It

Mr. Hunt was out of town this past weekend for a bachelor party in Myrtle Beach. He also spent an evening in Charlotte with his parents that he was really happy he was able to do.
If you know Mr. Hunt and I well, you would know that we LOVE to relax and take it easy. Yes, we like to get together with friends and family and go out and about to do things, but most weekends, we lay low....very low. Now that its football season, we lay even lower (if that's possible) and pretty much watch football all weekend with an occasional outing here and there, and of course church.
So anyway, I decided ahead of time that this past weekend, I was going to get alot done while Mr. Hunt was away. The main thing was to get the garage cleaned out. This task has been on my to do list since we moved here. All the boxes that were put in our garage from the movers were still sitting there unopened and it is a pain to try to find stuff in there. We also need room in at least half of the garage to pull in the explorer so its out of the driveway which is overcrowded right now with three cars.
I started cleaning it out about a week or so ago, but quickly found myself just moving things around and not really getting anywhere since I still needed some sort of shelving unit for everything.
So with the garage job on my list for when Mr. Hunt was gone, I went to bought the shelves after church on Sunday and got to it. The one problem was that on Friday night, I started to feel like I was coming down with something. My nose was extra stuffed up (its been somewhat stuffy the whole pregnancy) and my throat was sore. On Saturday and Sunday, I only felt bad when I was sitting or laying down. That's when I would be all clogged up the most.
So on Sunday, I cleaned the ENTIRE garage, did 5 loads of laundry, ran some errands, cleaned the kitchen, and some other little things around the house. I was on a roll really. Needless to say, I did ALOT more than my normal weekly activities. I was determined to have everything done by the time I picked Mr. Hunt up from the airport. Of course with being pregnant and losing my breathe easily, there was alot of breaks in between all this, but I got it all done and I was happy.
Now its Monday, and I feel like CRAP! I think I might have overdone it yesterday. I cant breathe through my nose what so ever, I have a headache, I'm sore, I'm tired, and I'm just plain upset. I should have known better. It may just be the "coming three days, here three days, going three days" and I might just be on the "here three days" part, but oh man, I feel defeated. The worst of it is that I cant take any medications bedsides Tylenol, which doesn't really help at all. I did read that if it gets REALLY bad, there is a certain antibiotic that I can take while pregnant.
Anyway, this is really just a little post to let you know that I have alot to update you on, I just cant do it today. I have about 4 weeks of pregnancy to update you on, a nursery update, and I have my 26 week appointment tomorrow, so Ill have that to update you on too. I also took some pictures of the garage cleaning so there is at least one update that doesn't have to do with Jane coming. (I was thinking the other day how this blog has turned into a Jane update, but really that's all that's going on in our lives)
I'm going to get some rest (as much as I can with breathing out of my mouth), and hopefully tomorrow Ill be feeling a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting