Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Today is THE Day!!

I'm pretty sure Ive been waiting for this day even before I was pregnant. We find out today if we are having a little girl, or a little boy! Ive always wondered (to be honest, even before I married Mr. Hunt), if I would have a boy or girl first.
If you really think about it, it makes a world a difference, having an older brother in the family or an older sister, so to me, this is a BIG deal.
I honestly have no idea how couples can go their whole pregnancy without finding out. I know, and agree that its one of the most wonderful surprises in anyone's life, but its a surprise when you find out now too! I really do give props to those couples that can wait. Plus, I'm just too much of a planner. I already cant look at clothes, strollers, paint colors, or toys without thinking if its a boy or girl. There are alot of neutral items out there, but maybe I'm just that mom that wants pink or blue stuff?
I tried to take a poll with our family and friends on whether they thought it was a boy or girl, but then I got overwhelmed and distracted. That tends to happen to me when something big is about to happen. From the poll that I ended up getting, its pretty much split down the middle. Half think girl, half think boy. I get the question ALOT of whether Mr. Hunt and I think its a boy or girl. Since the beginning, Mr. Hunt and I always though boy for one reason or another. Last night, Mr. Hunt changed his mind. He said that now he thinks its girl. When I asked him why, he said that when he thinks of the little baby in the future, he always pictures a girl. I asked him if he would be sad if it was one or another, he said NO. He said it will be nice to have a boy so that we are definitely carrying on the Hunt last name, but since we are planning on having three kids, most likely we wont have three girls...knock on wood! Plus, Michael and Rachel can carry on the name too with a boy. Anyway, we are both going to be so happy with either a girl or boy, I'm pretty sure I'm just rambling now, so let me go!
Anyway, I'm just trying to past the time now.....our appointment is at 3pm so that Mr. Hunt can make it. I cant wait to see that little baby on the ultrasound screen! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting