Monday, July 16, 2012

Baby Hunt's Best Friend

Look who I got to spend a few hours with on our vacation.....


Yep, that's my best friend Brandy and her baby girl Cameron. Look how much bigger she is!!
My other best friend Tatiana was there too. We headed out to eat some breakfast at a little cafe called The Cottage in downtown Bluffton. It was very short, but I'm glad we got to spend time together catching up as much as we could.


Cameron is a little princess and I love her so much. She was so good at breakfast and sat in her highchair the whole time without making a fuss. She must have enjoyed girl time as much as we were.
See that smile?



We "introduced" her to Baby Hunt and told them that they were going to be the greatest pen pals ever. No matter if its a boy or girl, I'm pretty sure they really will be great friends since Brandy and I will forever be best friends. I hate being so far away, but I love the fact that even when we haven't seen each other in months, we always just pick up where we left off.


After breakfast we walked over to the little playground and Cameron swung on the swing for about 1 minute.


She didn't seem to enjoy it as much as we thought she would and she kept sliding down in the chair.


I miss all three of those girls already!

Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting