Monday, March 1, 2010

The House

Here is the house so far. They are really working hard and fast to get this house done for us. Mr. Hunt and I stopped by late Wednesday night to see what was done in the last week. We have been trying to go every weekend so that we don't miss anything, but since we were out of town last weekend, we hadn't seen it for a while. It was dark, but it looked alot different then the last time we were there.
We went again this Saturday just so that we could see everything in the light, but to our surprise, they got even more done. Between Wednesday and Saturday, they had the house house drywalled. That is impressive.
Our laptop is not wanting to cooperate with us right now so all the pictures I have taken, I cant put on here. This picture, Mr. Hunt took and sent to me so that I could update everyone.
We were told Friday that our closing date is April 23rd. We are so excited to be moving. I know I am looking forward to decorating.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I am so excited for yall!!! I can't believe how fast it is coming along!!! You are going to love being a homeowner! And decorating is the best part of it all! :)

Unknown said...

Im so excited for the decorating and painting! That is what Ive been waiting for since we signed the contract and put a down payment down! :)

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting